DRE 0.00% 2.4¢ dreadnought resources ltd

@salpetie and anyone else interestedI realize people may be...

1. 582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 918
    @salpetie and anyone else interested

I realize people may be interested in how this all applies to our situation here with the maiden resource for Yin....

1) it will be 100% resource. No studies have been conducted yet. No reserves yet.

2) I think there may be 2 different classifications. possibly 3. There is an area which is drilled and sampled at about 2x the density of the rest (see image below). This happens to be some of the thickest and higher grade across the known deposit so far. I've modeled multiple veins though this area.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4928/4928911-5570cbe3b55460c2027c56ee19e7e27b.jpg

3) The drill spacing in that tight area above is 50x50m. Everywhere else is is 100x50m. I don't know what the competent person will choose to classify the resource as, however, they will likely use the same conditions that HAS used next door. If someone has the time to go through all the old HAS yangabana JORC resource announcements, they could probably figure out what drill spacings will be required for the various classifications. My gut instinct tells me this maiden resource will be indicated in that 50x50 area and inferred everywhere else. However, it is actually possible that here will be 3 levels of classification already - measured in the 50x50, indicated in the higher confidence 100x50 areas, and inferred along the fringes and at depth. again, we would need to go look at what was does with HAS in the past, as almost certainly the competent person will just copy that.

4) Based on my very rough and poorly informed model, the higher density area circled above accounts for about 25% of the volume of the grade shells I modeled. Additionally, it has a slightly higher average grade than the rest. However, that really needs to be taken with a grain of salt. I modeled the volumes quite conservatively and also don't have access to the data required to do it properly. Also don't have the time. See my pervious post with my rough estimation for details. We could see anything from 15-35% I reckon in this higher classification in the official Jorc resource.
    Last edited by kduvey: 23/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $84.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $74.15K 3.124M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1344387 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 294997 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.