EXT 9.09% 1.0¢ excite technology services ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-34

1. 4,208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 461
    We haven't seen or heard a lot from Bryan since he took over, but what has been done has all been very positive.

I hope we get a solid quarterly out there and then Bryan spends some time lifting his and the company's profile.

Being listed comes with some onerous obligations, but it also comes with a huge platform to promote a business.

We have already been successful with some listed companies, but the ASX promotional channels could be our cheapest route to acquiring new customers, I really hope Bryan understands and leverages this opportunity.

Bryan should be appearing on Aus Biz, Share Cafe, Coffee Microcaps, FN Arena, etc, etc. Maybe even an AFR article if they find the right angle / journo!

Even if that doesn't move the share price, think of all the potential customers it reaches.

Institutions, Fund Managers, Brokers, Family Offices, Super Funds and a bunch of investors working across every single industry out there.

Bryan should then simply cross-promote that content across the respective businesses LinkedIn channels.

When you are small and nimble, there is no reason why you can't appear bigger than you are through some targeted media and promotion!!

Got to be good for the business development pipeline longer term.

Last edited by jaluma: 29/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $14.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $1.3K 125K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 8397897 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1980843 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.