DRE 5.88% 1.6¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-11

1. 291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    agree with a lot of what is being said here. The main thing that stands out for me is that DRE is in the driver’s seat. If the DRE funding pattern continues, it will be oversubscribed so there is a good chance it will be offered at a premium to the 10 day VWAP. When directors participate it adds to confidence. If past proves present, the best chance for holders to buy at or near the CR price will be soon after the reopen. The newly issued shares will be quickly distributed as supporting announcements are released - it is likely that the CR will be followed by a major increase in the intensity/size of operations.

Past experience tells us that it will be carried out with minimum disruption. The trading halt for the $12m @ 0.06 was called before trade on Friday, July 29th. DT announced the raise on Monday, August 1st, one day early! The terms were more than reasonable. The rally that followed is history now. It would not surprise me if DT has something big planned. I think DRE CRs are one of the last things holders need to worry about - I would not be holding my breath for a placement.

They are in the enviable position where they can draw up plans knowing that if funding is an issue they can reliably access funds on demand @ rates that will not cause too many waves. It might seem counter intuitive but there is a case for new shares going to sophs who just want to make some quick cash. They won’t hold long, the liquidity will allow larger players to buy on market. With so many of us on the same side of the trade, lack of supply can hold up progress.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $59.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $29.86K 1.855M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 5266962 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2519879 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.