GBR 3.70% 5.6¢ great boulder resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-15

1. 4,749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1115
    All ounces are not the same. I would like to be surprised but I'm not expecting a big number of ounces, however it's not the number that are all important here.

I'm particularly interested in Ironbark and surrounds which are high grade, very close to surface, easy to mine and in a prime world class location. The early cashflow will be a great opportunity to help the team continue to unlock the potential from the vast number of new targets on this property.

Following the recent auger program, they are only now getting a handle on just how big this multi-mineral system really is. Whatever the number is, we can be assured that there will be a lot more to come. We will be talking quality ounces, high grades and free milling metallurgy as opposed to refractory gold; that has already been proven in spades.

Mulga Bill is a ultra-high grade multi-mineral monster in the making, but it will take time and money and the multitude of smaller close to surface deposits should be able to provide a very useful cashflow to fund it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.002(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $33.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $45.38K 824.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 544286 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 199589 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.