WR1 0.00% $1.38 winsome resources limited

WR1 has far more assumptions to it than LRS does. I could pick...

1. 4,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1217
    WR1 has far more assumptions to it than LRS does. I could pick apart every single word in your post, as it is one of your worst ever made from a hypocritical standpoint, but this will do for now.. If LRS drilled down the dip they could've shown off 100+ meter hits too. The drilling approach over at LRS has been very good so far, lot less mystery to it, which creates less speculation and more validation overall.

WR1 needs to release many sets of results to prove up the speculation and hype behind it so far. We didnt even get spod % observed amounts, even though in the announcements it clearly states the geos are logging these types of things. They've apparently received parts of the assays for holes done already, but havent released it yet, then done a big CR. They've put holes in then taken them away etc etc etc. This has made EVERYONE talk about it, good or bad and got a lot of eyes on it. Luckily it has been backed up so far with what looks to be some big continuous intercepts, but we will not know untill assays are received. Management have played this game very well so far, we will find out soon just how good this is, but based on the buying and the fact a lot of people in the know, know a lot more than the shareholders that aren't involved in the company and we've gone up majorly... It's looking very very good.

Yes I believe this is a monster, i have more invested in this than LRS so on so forth, but you're way out of line and very very biased.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.38
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $262.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.42 $1.46 $1.37 $1.415M 1.003M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5293 $1.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.39 71 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.38
  Change
0.000 ( 0.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.43 $1.46 $1.37 186868
Last updated 15.59pm 30/04/2024 ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.