CYM 2.63% 3.7¢ cyprium metals limited

I'm not in disagreement with you here. It was almost as if it...

1. 1,471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1295
    I'm not in disagreement with you here.

It was almost as if it was a nervous sweetener to absolutely make sure they could bed down the full raise. Also, Evo Cap involvement was a red flag. Meh, again, I care less about the minutiae of these deals and restate that this will be a footnote in the history of the business - once they are an operating entity generating cash. Let the flippers have their fun. Conversion will also help bolster cash.

There are quite a few disgruntled holders upset at the instos and 708s getting in cheaply. Everyone had a chance to reduce their price risk as much as possible and buy the ridiculous bargains on the offer from 5-6c upwards. I built my entire position sub-20c by buying monthly tranches over an extended period. Anyone stranded at a significantly higher av price only has themselves to blame. Own it. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but it is the truth.

Rather than cherry-pick like those with a proclivity to constantly complain, I slept soundly last night knowing that an A$100m capped company (with no balance sheet) has just raised A$265m with 92.5% via debt. And is about to transition from a developer to a producer in a little over 12 months. And I am here for that transition. I want a "Wenty Special" and absolutely believe I can 10x my money here (as a minimum). I don't care what others do for pips. Each to their own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $56.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ $51.12K 1.375M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 635818 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 165316 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.