DRO 7.01% $1.53 droneshield limited

Agreed Sir Knight. it should also be noted in the last webinar...

1. 1,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Agreed Sir Knight. it should also be noted in the last webinar that Oleg gave that it was rare for DRO to be beaten by competitors on these deals. He said in most cases the potential client just did not go ahead with the purchase - deal withdrawn. I put that down to macro factors and a lack of urgency.

In my view the macro situation is completely different now to where it was 12 months ago - increased defence spending, better understanding of the risks associated with drones at a government and mainstream level etc. If the sales pipeline is $200M+ now - I would expect a much higher proportion of those deals to be converted. I am not saying we will win them all - but I would be surprised if any were withdrawn.

I would expect to have a much better indication of how much of this sales pipeline we will bite into within a couple of months.

I do think it is a shame the capital raising was not directly linked to a signed conditional deal. This would have surely allowed for a higher cap raising price. That said we are certainly heading in the right direction. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.53
Change
-0.115(7.01%)
Mkt cap ! $1.162B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.63 $1.64 $1.41 $29.10M 19.43M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3216 $1.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.54 793 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.