ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

I really hope that for all of us SH, but I doubt that we will...

1. 1,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720
    I really hope that for all of us SH, but I doubt that we will rewarded as we (Armani) at a stage of exploration, that need a much more drilling etc to make more money with giro. I would love to have Barrick into the coming announcements, because they are really close to our land holding and could pay more.
    At a SP of 0,001 and a MK of 23m, the buyer is aware, that they could get it cheap and he is also aware, that amani is close to be unable to raise further cr. Look at our SOI. All comes together and doesn't reflect the POG. Unfortunately I have no confidence in our BOD,but I hope his money need will reflect the sell price.... I have just 1m shares left, but to come close to 0,we need to get 400m for GIRO.
    As i said, I cross the fingers but my head says, be not so happy, wait for the numbers.
    I compared some sell actions from other explorers from Canada, or AUS and they got something between 200m and 300m at the same stage with a measured Ressource of 2moz. (Barrick could pay more, because they ready to produce with a parallel exploration phase.)
    BEO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.