HMX 5.26% 3.6¢ hammer metals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-39

1. 4,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1360
    This time I did not let myself be tempted to react to the trading halt with speculation and waited for the facts.

About a third to half of the trading halts are about cosmetics and mostly irrelevant things that you just have to do to comply with some rules. Mostly without any impact on the SP. For the rest I would say: in three quarters of the cases you lose money, in a quarter you win or even get stinking rich. I haven't quite managed the latter yet.

Soberly considered. Dan's reaction is correct and shows how much value HMX places on everything being clean and above board in terms of communication. Well done Dan. By the way, this is also one of the reasons why I am here.

The article is good. A good summary. However - if I wasn't familiar with the HMX story, I might draw the wrong conclusions. Namely a pretty big mismatch between market cap and theoretical value in the ground (Kalman) plus on the top the huge potential around it.

It would be enough if 10, 20, 30 readers of the Australian would therefore invest a few dollars and the bid side would implode or explode. Anyway.

So - everything done right.Still, I think the trading stop will attract attention and so will the article. We are in a phase, where important news are pending (Kalman drilling results etc.). There may be more than one potential new investor keeping an eye on it now.

I would like to see another Trading Halt in the next 10 days. But this time for other reasons and with a substantial impact on the SP.

So let's wait and see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $31.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ $17.65K 481.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 251456 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 145000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.