CYM 4.65% 4.5¢ cyprium metals limited

Wow this thread is depressing, so much bickering and doom and...

1. 227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    Wow this thread is depressing, so much bickering and doom and gloom...

Until we get an Ann, or multiple sources for failed finance, this is all wild conjecture!

There are two outcomes here, and we'll know by tomorrow:
    1. Bonds have not been successfully secured, which kills the cap raise, and instead an emergency CR will happen to keep the lights on, likely a few mil at 9c or so.. We turn into a bit of a shell, and have to prove up mine life, update DFS with the extra oxides, and prove sulphides can be leached, giving us a higher NPV and more attractive investment profile with long mine life.
    2. Finance is done. Bonds are good to go, CR happens in a few days, churn through millions of shares at 11c, then it's blue skies and onwards and upwards to pumping out copper and cash next year!

Either way, we're reliant on the copper price.

And that's looking great! Just blasted back through $4.2 per lb, and heading up fast towards 6 month highs! At this price, margins are looking great, and also signals the potential for much higher prices as the deficit sets in!

Even in the worst case scenario above, there will be a copper price where we WILL get bought out or financed. Fingers crossed it's not that case, as I doubt many here can stomach another year of waiting (clearly can't from the mental breakdowns occuring in the thread)..

Best of luck to the supporters here, it'll be make or break over the next few days...

Other copper juniors are sitting on far less copper and have similar or higher MCs, so if we get smashed on a failed finance, it's just a waiting game till the copper price makes us too attractive to pass up, and I'll be holding till then!

But hopefully all is good, and by tomorrow I'm having an EKO to celebrate successful finance ann!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.002(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $68.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.5¢ 4.3¢ $93.26K 2.147M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45813 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 523999 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.