RED 1.35% 37.5¢ red 5 limited

Sorry to say Goldfarm they know exactly how to run a gold mine...

1. 1,228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    Sorry to say Goldfarm they know exactly how to run a gold mine and all the gold is going into the CEO and directors back pockets.
    They should take huge pay cuts or walk the plank!

I did my best and highlighted the RED Flags. Did the same with WGX when it was $2.40 and got bagged for it.
    Beware folks, some very smoothe operators out there.

have just reviewed this report. Based on what they wrote, they will need another 100 million to achieve their objective highlighted in RED
    Now the share price is 18 cents. I predict a massive capital raising at less than 16 cents, massive!

Happy hunting folks!

3. Under the South Pit. Previous drilling undertaken under the South Pit as part of the KOTH Feasibility Study intersected thin, frequent and well-mineralised structures and bulk-style mineralisation. The mineralisation intersected was strongest closer to the granodiorite contact or in close proximity to several interpreted South Pit high-grade lodes. This drilling has the potential to deepen the proposed open pit or may represent future underground potential and further in-fill drilling will be required (refer to ASX announcements: “More high-grade assays from King of the Hills”, dated 19 March 2020 and “King of the Hills continues to grow with positive new results from in-fill and extensional underground drilling”, dated 23 January 2020).Along with this potential identified during the Feasibility Study, significant potential has also been identified to expand the South Pit based on drilling out the Inferred Resource components outside the current pit design.With mineralisation still open at depth, the Resource under the South Pit is expected to be increased with further drilling. Work is underway to evaluate the potential mineralisation that can be converted to Indicated Resource status for evaluation to convert to open pit Ore Reserves.Table 4: Historical Red 5 drill results reported in ASX Announcement dated 23 January 2020 showing significant intercepts located below the South Pit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
0.005(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $2.550B
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 38.0¢ 37.0¢ $5.609M 14.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 311637 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 1805403 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.