CYL 8.02% $1.75 catalyst metals limited

Unfortunately, it’s not really a good indication as there is...

1. 1,467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 715
    Unfortunately, it’s not really a good indication as there is only a handful of holders who have commented regarding the deal on their. I was hoping to see a lot more discussions of what SGI holders thought.

I noticed also that their were concerns of how they can trade the ASX shares once converted, I didn’t realise that would be a problem, but then realised that the SGI holders that were commenting must not hold many shares in the company if paying $150 for brokerage is an issue.

So far other than a couple of holders, I really can’t gauge what the SGI holders think of the deal.

IMHO when push comes to shove, seeing as retail own most of SGI, and understanding how retail feel about a share price that is plummeting day after day, I believe the deal will be taken up by the 66% of holders who are just fed up and happy to see a good premium come their way, rather than wait in hope that SGI are able to turn things around in the near future or risk losing even more of their investment on current metrics.

I also noticed that their was no talk about who CYL are, their backing, their future prospects, management team etc so to me the ones that were posting are not looking at what the actual future of what it will become under the CYL banner, but more concerned that they will only own 22% of SGI, rather than seeing that they will own 22% of CYL. Glass half empty rather than glass half full type scenario.

Just my 2c worth, and would have been happier to see a larger SGI share holder following on that forum to get a better idea.

GLTAH
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.75
Change
0.130(8.02%)
Mkt cap ! $393.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.62 $1.76 $1.59 $1.048M 625.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300 $1.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.75 26808 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.