EML 1.10% 90.0¢ eml payments limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-33

1. 2,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    Eml maybe my 1st stock with 100% loss.

Chair Peter Martin described 2022 as “one of the toughest periods in our history” at the company’s annual general meeting on 25 November.

Martin said:
    It is clear that uncertainty about EML’s future prospects has led to a loss of confidence and contributed to the fall in market value.

I’m referring to the continuing regulatory issues in our Irish subsidiary, PFS Card Services, and our UK subsidiary, Prepaid Financial Services, and the related costsEML's Irish subsidiary received a letter from the Central Bank of Ireland overnight, and EML wants time to prepare a market announcement regarding this communication

Despite our genuine efforts, there’s been a lack of clarity about what this means to EML and how we are going about fixing the problems.

Based on the statement, it seems the whole executive team, including board n ceo dont know how to resolve the cbi issue.

lesson learnt, dont mess with regulators and govt....that have influence or control over a company.

Can eml go sub 40c. Very likely.

For info only

• EML's Irish subsidiary received a letter from the Central Bank of Ireland overnight, and EML wants time to prepare a market announcement regarding this communication
    • EML will resume trading at the time of the announcement or at the start of trading on Monday, whichever comes first

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $337.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
92.0¢ 93.0¢ 89.8¢ $903.4K 994.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 21201 89.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.5¢ 260084 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.