MLS 4.76% 2.0¢ metals australia ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-81

1. 723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    The project is now derisked and it's only a matter of time until an offtake agreement is made. Of course increasing the resource will help speed that process along. Management has been clear that positive results indicating battery grade is the green light to embarking on a drilling program on the untested strike zone. There is the potential to increase the resource 12 fold considering 1.6km out of 20km of the strike zone has been drilled. Conservatively the resource should double or triple. It's all go in Quebec. Everything is being streamlined there to be the next big battery hub. Mls is in the right place at the right time. Every company has had delays with ProGraphite because of the increase of companies chasing an ever increasing demand for graphite. What will differentiate the companies that will make it vs those that won't. Quality, access to cheap energy as the refining process is energy intensive and funds. Mls ticks all three boxes. Plenty of cash on hand, super high quality resource and being located in Quebec which has access to cheap power from hydroelectricity. I had the final bit of my Mlsod order filled today. 80k oppies for $1200. Look forward to posting in a year when they are worth 20k. All I see is opportunity to make easy money with a little patience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $14.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $9.817K 486.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 532783 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 689890 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.