TPD 0.00% 21.0¢ talon energy ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-135

1. 1,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 449
    A lot more discontent on here following this pathetic cap raise. Three in one year and a consolidation after the first raise..... sweet Jesus. Personally not holding my breath that we will see any green for some time. Expect a lot of holders will give up and exit asap and at any price. How's an 11c target sound ?
    I'm starting to believe that, as few holders have mentioned, Colby was installed here to hold this down and set it up for a takeover on the cheap. Probably at a price where most will still be at a loss.?!
    I'm beyond disappointed with the way this company has been managed over the last 6 months especially. If funds were tight, why go after TEGs joint venture? Why not focus on having the capital in place for Walyering? Where did all the funds go from the previous raise since late last year? Where has the proper, honest and open communication with shareholders been in the last 6 months?
    I could go on but I better not. As long as Colby has sorted himself out financially is all that matters. Truly pathetic.
    Last edited by Driven123: 02/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.