SYA 1.52% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

I get ya, but consider the soft value.1. Canadians on the...

1. 844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    I get ya, but consider the soft value.

1. Canadians on the register, sharing in our success. We become a household name, rather than just a foreign company raping them for their resources. BL mentioned once that he places a very high value on the relationships established in Quebec. It's worked out well for us, but how do you put a price on that?

2. SB did a post today and made a good point about potential local investor quotas as a pre-req to listing on TSX, which I think is something we should do.

3. With local investors, do we become more of a local company? Are there funding/grant/regulatory options that are not available to foreign entities?

Many are arguing that we don't even need the cash, and that could be true, considering the incoming revenue. What if the $50m IS chump change for us but the purpose of the raise is actually for similar reasons I've stated above? To me those reasons sound like a good investment, but if we can't apply a mathematical model to value it, maybe we just allocate it as community engagement budget? IDK, but I am grateful to Canada for letting us do all this, so I'm more than happy to welcome them aboard.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $260.5K 7.815M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
79 17879154 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 8467487 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.19pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.