CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 8,309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    Ha! That's a good point.
    My money from QLD is funding the development and growth of FBM. Could also be shareholders from offshore who own shares in the company too.

Your post z4z still reads a bit "unAustralian" if you ask me. In fact within the first few lines I said to myself "Oh lord.... this sounds like one of those sovereign citizens" (insert eyeroll here)
    I WILL agree with you though that I'd like to see Australia benefit more from the resources it produces. Australia first and bring manufacturing back to Aus.
    Sadly China has hollowed out Australian manufacturing to a large extent. The world (or should I say politicians & business) have finally woken up that they have put all their eggs into one basket to maximise their profits.

Australia needs to be investing in battery manufacturing plants and other associated aspects like Rare Earths.

As for FBM..... as a long time holder, I'm keen to just get back in the black and walk away from this stock. It's been pretty miserable for the past few years.
    I'll take 10c thx. (or at least put 10c in as a sell stop if the price continues to rise.)

Hey at least W.A got it right with their domestic gas reservation!! Full credit there.
    Our government were weak and put profits ahead of people which is pretty disgusting. We shouldn't be paying international prices for OUR gas (that OUR as in all Australians)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.