FBM 4.76% 2.0¢ future battery minerals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-38

1. z4z
    40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    "No mention of financial risk with the funding of exploration etc and who is carrying that risk. Maybe you should get more West Australians to chip in or are you ok with other Australians carrying a portion of that risk but not receiving a reasonable reward if successful?"

Anyone who invests in FBM deserves their share of the returns and the mechanisms are already in place to access the profits or take the losses.

West Australians already own the mineral resources via the Constitution, they do not need to buy them. The same applies in every state of Australia. Investors need to learn the rules and be aware of the risks associated with ownership and mineral rights and how the State Governments apply the rights via legislation, regulation and royalty payments.

Assuming the deposit is developed, it will move into the next phase and the ore will be mined, I do not expect FBM as an exploration company to keep the deposit, I expect it would be sold to a company that is focussed on mining, or maybe FBM will evolve. Once there is ore being produced it has to get processed somewhere, and that is when the major benefits to the WA economy can be reaped, via jobs and careers for WA residents, and via income into the WA economy. If the lithium is processed into batteries and other end products in WA, it would be a major boost for the WA economy. As GST revenue is shared across Australia, about 30% I think, all Australians would get a share of the profits, so they wont miss out.

Investors who stay with the project will get their fair share of returns via the existing ASX and Federal and State Government legislation, rules and regulations. And they deserve to get a fair return on their investment.

"Your post z4z still reads a bit "unAustralian" if you ask me. In fact within the first few lines I said to myself "Oh lord.... this sounds like one of those sovereign citizens" (insert eyeroll here)" A classic example of gaslighting. (insert another eyeroll here). Investors who are afraid or too ignorant to discuss issues like the ownership of mineral rights are not doing other investors any favours if you ask me. The mineral rights of Australians in every state as contained in our constitutions, particularly those that have a significant financial value should be like the basics for anyone investing in Australian resources, and if you ask me, it is extremely un-Australian to try to gaslight Australians out of their mineral rights.

I have held FBM through several name changes and many ups and downs, and I live in WA. I plan to hold it until I get a price target that I have set for myself. If it jumps over that price I will be selling. I also have investments in other States and other countries and I expect my fair share of a return on my investment. As do most other HotCopper members.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.