FBM 6.67% 2.8¢ future battery minerals limited

Another interesting comment without any fact or figures. Just...

1. z4z
    40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Another interesting comment without any fact or figures. Just name calling and enmity. What next, the "conspiracy theory under the bed"?

Anyway I found out what a Sovereign Citizen seems to be. Its like a person who does not think they need to follow rules and regulations or constitutions, often to make a quick buck or get out of a legal encounter, I read some stories in the news about them. They have a belief that they have some sort of divine rights to ignore laws and regulations and constitutions, and just expect the world to pander to their every whim.

Which is definitely not me. Its more like a person who wants to avoid rules and regulations in order to make a quick buck for themselves, claiming they have some sort of divine rights and its unAustralian to think anything else. I am happy to follow laws and stop for policemen and comply with legislation. In the case of Australian mining they would be the people who see the country as a quarry to dig up and export as rocks to get a nice little earner and leave Australians with very little, they would believe it has been given to them by some divine right. I seriously doubt that many elected Australian politicians, local, State or Federal would hold this view or would have any sympathy with those who call themselves Sovereign. But of course HotCopper is not for politics, maybe members should go over to twitter for that.

Going back to FBM. Looks like there is a barrier at around 8c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $18.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $17.04K 587.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 427073 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 115842 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.