RAC 3.08% $1.68 race oncology ltd

ALL IMOAn announcement as simple as someone leaving the board...

1. 2,804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2469
    ALL IMO

An announcement as simple as someone leaving the board and potentially offloading their shares would not warrant a TH.

...nor would an announcement of someone simply entering the board. (unless RAC particularly wanted to create some theatre around it)

IMO this is a typical case of an announcement being sent to the ASX for release and the ASX have queried it because it contains material information surrounding the so called board member. In my experience these queries result in a delay of a few days as the negotiations with the ASX surrounding the release are completed. It seems these situations result in a somewhat watered down version of the original proposed release. i.e. a company proposes a release and the ASX says no, you need to remove or adjust these statements before release. I am not smart enough to know who is right or wrong in these situations. wink.png

It is therefore hard to justify this is about someone leaving unless it is a replacement.

I therefore conclude it is more likely this is about an addition to the board with some sort of Biotech, partner or licencing information surrounding it. If it is a bit of theatre from RAC so be it. That would only result in a positive ann anyway.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.