GBE 0.00% 4.0¢ globe metals & mining limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-21

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Having held GBE for 16 years - since 2007 as a Uranium play when my first purchase was 0.955c per share... yup almost a dollar, to averaging down along the way when Graphene was briefly mentioned, then to Niobium, to the lowest priced bunch at 0.028c - it was without question the most reckless trading activity I've ever done. eek.pngbiggrin.png In fact I had written it off in my mind many years ago thinking, well it's a balls-and-all bet and I'll either lose out royally or make out like a bandit... maybe... one day.

So, like many of you guys who have held big and long-term, and I mean true long-term, good on you for hanging in for the distance when all logic for many of those years screamed get the F out and move on. And to you key players over those very long years (and those over the last few short years too who always contribute) THANK YOU for your posts, rants, ramps, info and insights, arguments and comradery, public emotional ups and downs (often after a scotch or seven, and willingness to chime in and say anything when there was nothing but the on-going deafening sound of crickets. For the last decade in particular it was often the connection and thread that kept me from dumping it all and taking a six-figure loss.

And now, finally, it may be the time that the risk is diminished considerably and the light at the end of the tunnel turns out not to be a freight train heading straight toward us after all. Good luck gents. Time to look forward to what this may bring into the future.

And exhaaaaaaale. wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $11.49K 291K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 103695 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 54314 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.