GBE 2.00% 5.1¢ globe metals & mining limited

Your on fire MSwanson. This is why a TH is imperative (obviously...

1. 6,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1497
    Your on fire MSwanson. This is why a TH is imperative (obviously also an asx requirement in most instances) - markets/investment community observe TRADING HALTS and they do diligence to take early positions.

I'll be holding mine SF120. But yes I expect some will sell which is good - which is needed as seen with ML approval chart. To wait all these years and hand over shares at this critical time - the most critical approval - happening of GBE'S development is illogical - google - refer to the LASSONDE curve - Henri knows how it works - most significant event in over 12 years of GBE and a lot of money to pursue the Kanyika development - I still think bank on Alice investing the capital available that helped us get this far with very minimal dilution - but yes the time it took finally exhausted the cash - however look at what was achieved with key new appointments and now refinery of multiple products - with the future chems being a massive game changer.

I'm so happy in case no one observed - happy for everyone - Malawians - all stake holders - this is big for Malawi and very big for GBE and will only get bigger now for all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 5.1¢ 4.5¢ $26.33K 555.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 200000 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 94998 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.