WKT 0.00% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-106

1. 963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 966
    Hi Spids

Its good to see you are not going anywhere soon. I see you are relishing and looking forward to tomorrow’s Announcement
    I trust it doesn’t disappoint you and your colleagues in arms.

We trust the Funding arrangements will not be to hard to swallow- For me I simply will wait until advices

I am surprised you didn’t mention BMCG in your posting as I realise you have a love affair with them.

You will have to wait for the Production Results re Flake Size and Purity something you love addressing on a regular basis.

Flake sizes can come in many forms can’t they let’s see what happens at the time of production and not false assumptions and innuendo

One would love to get Free Shares wouldn’t they including you.

It must be important to you and your group to fixate on Croc. Semi and Stirer and others and accuse them of not telling the truth when in fact you mislead by simply twisting words when posting and call them out liaring

Now that is really interesting coming from you
    since you have been here how many posts have you posted where you have been pro WKT on the other hand how many have been negative
    I would nearly suggest all

I trust you find time for your family

Trust tomorrow doesn’t disappoint you.

I am sure we will here from you with your typical views

Interesting times ahead for WKT.

Where is EGR/Epanko at currently- Spending investors investment money for little result to date - I see the Directors are have with their Remuneration Packages and Bonuses

Take care Spid speak to you somewhere down the online Forum.

Regards

Red Adair

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $1.56K 14.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 281120 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 165395 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.31pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.