WKT 6.06% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Hi Semi,I am glad you are back in fantasy land,Planned...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 16,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7003
    Hi Semi,

I am glad you are back in fantasy land,

Planned production is significantly higher than the DFS forecast, time frame to complete the mine is significantly shorter than your CEO has stated. Managed to stuff up the CAPEX required to build the project,

This fantastic project that you speak off, has struggled from day one with securing funding, its been one failure after another,
    You only need to see the LTH who didn't even take part in the "life saving" CR last year, I know you know who all of these investors are and who they are on HC, Its embarrassing seeing these people promote the company daily when they didn't put funds into the company when required.

I am looking forward to seeing tomorrow's details and the completion of the mine. I suspect the project will fail to meet any of its DFS forecast and the project will be marginal.

BTW, did you read the other company's prospectus for the nickel project, they obtained legal advice detailing export of concentrate may be banned until the Tanzania Government's Free Carried Interest is issued and the new JV company is formed. Again it backs up my research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.006(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 10.5¢ 9.8¢ $14.28K 142.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12840 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 171050 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.40am 21/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.