PPK 6.60% 56.5¢ ppk group limited

Well this is a disappointment. Do BHP have to go into a trading...

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    Well this is a disappointment. Do BHP have to go into a trading halt every time a stock they have an investment in goes into a TH?

This should be a free for all today. People wanting to get in that have done their research and also help long term, why can't we get an advantage when we've suffered. Not our fault others don't research enough. This better have a direct impact on PPK, with BNNT or it's just BS from the ASX again. The old dogs understand how to dig a hole in the ground and speculate whether or not they're gonna dig it all up. As soon as it comes to tech stocks the "gentlemen" at the club get a brain overload and have to stop it immediately!

Anyway, thanks for your comments on the other thread Paul, worthwhile as always. Dole check should come in for me (?) by the time the TH comes to an end, and I too shall be able to benefit. if it's good news.

Good news options;
    1) flew a drone non stop for 3 hours?
    2) Tesla are coming on board with the good news batteries
    3) Flew a drone to Sydney and back
    4) Military are onboard for the long distance drone flights?
    5) Nanomesh is a hit Solid state batteries are magnificent JV partner on board.

Feel free to add your own.

Bad news?

Batteries have degraded too much gone below 60% after 1200 charges? (still wouldn't be bad news)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.