CYP 18.4% 20.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

It'll get upped to $15M and there is also an attachment of...

1. 2,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1182
    It'll get upped to $15M and there is also an attachment of options at 30c which, with good DFU results, shouldn't be too difficult to get in the money.

Re your underlined bit on attachment of options at 30cents - Are you getting extra information offered as a result of being or knowing a soph that tells you about it too?

I'm wondering how widely is Ross flogging this discount with special incentives over his current holders to the price his leadership has taken us too behind the scenes?

To me, if they were expecting good DFU results (and I haven't been watching as closely as I used to - but the trial seems to be dragging and they are adding sites and only needed 30 to begin with - which didn't seem like a lot) then they might have cash raised after getting the good results not before.

To me, the reports on preparations and the descriptions of getting on board with an independent trial organiser or whatever they called it as a necessary step all read like once again Ross was giving up bargaining power or acknowledging that he didn't have any.

I'd rather they further the trials they have going and not put money into GvHD until they can disclose in detail how they are sure they'll get it done - because absent that I actually expect them to stuff it up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.