NVA 3.70% 28.0¢ nova minerals limited

@princey37From a modelling perspective, the higher the...

1. 356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 612
    @princey37

From a modelling perspective, the higher the confidence of the Resource, the more value attributed. Many investment firms don't consider anything below a Measured status when modelling NPV/NPAT, potentially only Reserves, and hence wouldn't attribute value to the deposit if only Inferred/Indicated.

The closer we move towards Reserve status, the more people will take notice of the deposit. Of course, this is purely from a market-value perspective, competitors/investors can certainly form their own view of probability of success, and hence whether Inferred/Indicated Resources are relevant for future cashflow analysis. Our total Resource is also an indication from a peer-comparison perspective, which is a relevant metric within reason.

A long story short, the SS2 is the key announcement coming in terms of economic & operational validation (and to understand the RPM vs. Korbel plan), but the MRE is significant in my view if we see movement towards higher confidence for a material portion of the deposit.

On a sidenote, I can't believe the valuation at which we're trading, I have unashamedly loaded up in the 40 & 50c range, I think it is blindingly obvious that we're undervalued (of course IMO based on my own research and analysis, I could be wrong). I wouldn't say that the silence before this halt is indicative of the result, Nova have improved their comms significantly so perhaps this will be a testament to their tightened lips. Time will tell
    Last edited by EggHunter: 05/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.010(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $59.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 28.0¢ $6K 21.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 4233 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 28.0¢ 27.0¢ 5170
Last updated 11.32am 03/05/2024 ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.