ARU 3.75% 19.3¢ arafura rare earths ltd

lets see how the market will react in the next days.as I wrote...

1. 221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    lets see how the market will react in the next days.

as I wrote for some shareholders - especially those who do not trade the stock (which is possible but a risk being abroad in a different time zone) - these have been long years. Some of us shareholders met the management team (Alister, Steve, Gavin) in Frankfurt back in 2008 or 9 if I remember. Unfortunately we have been excluded in the most recent capital increases (at major discount) as foreign shareholders, even if we understood the strategy to dilute Chinese shareholders. Luckily it was always possible to get the additional shares some hours later on the public market at same price or even lower )

long story short - it’s a small company and that’s why I was always surprised that responsiveness from management team was kind of weak in the recent years when we turned to them with questions. Now my hope lies within the strong experience and hopefully strong influence the new anchor investors take. Speed is necessary now. And the recent announcements show positive development.
    not that we run in a global recession and deals will become less favorable for aru or even ree prices would go in wrong direction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.3¢
Change
-0.008(3.75%)
Mkt cap ! $462.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $318.1K 1.608M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 511442 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 672848 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.25am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.