ARU 0.00% 20.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-127

1. 317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    Speculation, but I think it will be with a German PM manufacturer such as VACuumschmelze (privately owned German co.) and magnets will be going into either German EVs OR more likely US made Chevys, Caddys and Hummers.
    An outcome such as this, will have ARU qualify for the $US600 mil loans for construction, and satisfy US InflationReductionAct and qualify vehicles for subsidies (paln is for 2 mil US EVs per year from GM from 2025/6 using VAC NdFeB PMs).
    We shall see tomorrow morning, what time....prob 0930, couldn't see management team getting in much before 0700 WA time.
    See my prior posts, said there would be announcement/binding OT just before Easter. FID is basically already announced and was already priced in, its Debt-funding that will be a price-mover.
    As I said ECE Nolans (Chinese 4.92% ownership) is a small complicating factor on the Shorterm SP, I think that its intentional by the Chinese to create some uncertainty in their intention/plan, but basically I think they are finally selling out, because they see the writing on the wall that ARU is all-go from here, and they have no possible influence on direction, etc.

AIMVHO, DYOR, GLTA(patient)H
    "Build it and they will come for more"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $462.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 26228 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.41am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.