ARU 2.50% 19.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-65

1. 6,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1563
    The discount is there for the offering now mad harry. Tuesday will see this resume trading and go bonkers - yet still offer a considerable discount to a future SPP retail offer after another couple of binders to be released soon.

Most anticipate this binding offtake to a German goliath for obvious reasons - that will in turn then see the recently announced AUD900mill mou also become binding - in which has been in spectacular quick time since the new lead arranger was - arranged. In turn that places some real urgency among other ongoing discussions. As Birchcorp stated - these guys know what they are doing. They have advised such - when stating they are favorably positioned - to achieve the greatest of outcomes for share holders and communities/stakeholders. You'll hear that a lot with various companies - but to see it actually occur is rare - we are about to see it happen here - much sooner than I thought - seriously considered this could drag the full year - nonono.

Well done to company and all stakeholders - the long termers here congrats - no better outcome than to see through a long term spec - junior progress to this point - and soon beyond. And the NT - a crazy place I enjoyed 20 years of life (probably a bit - well way to much at times) - this is a feather in your cap. I worked a lot of open cut hard rock gold mines from Hayes Creek to Arnhem Hwy - to Tanami - worked a brief stint at Ranger - These two - ARU and CXO are something to celebrate with all the gas that flows - the revenue will progress NT substantially. Favorable jurisdictions and Governments speaks volumes opposed to uno who.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.