ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1620
    The discount is there for the offering now mad harry. Tuesday will see this resume trading and go bonkers - yet still offer a considerable discount to a future SPP retail offer after another couple of binders to be released soon.

Most anticipate this binding offtake to a German goliath for obvious reasons - that will in turn then see the recently announced AUD900mill mou also become binding - in which has been in spectacular quick time since the new lead arranger was - arranged. In turn that places some real urgency among other ongoing discussions. As Birchcorp stated - these guys know what they are doing. They have advised such - when stating they are favorably positioned - to achieve the greatest of outcomes for share holders and communities/stakeholders. You'll hear that a lot with various companies - but to see it actually occur is rare - we are about to see it happen here - much sooner than I thought - seriously considered this could drag the full year - nonono.

Well done to company and all stakeholders - the long termers here congrats - no better outcome than to see through a long term spec - junior progress to this point - and soon beyond. And the NT - a crazy place I enjoyed 20 years of life (probably a bit - well way to much at times) - this is a feather in your cap. I worked a lot of open cut hard rock gold mines from Hayes Creek to Arnhem Hwy - to Tanami - worked a brief stint at Ranger - These two - ARU and CXO are something to celebrate with all the gas that flows - the revenue will progress NT substantially. Favorable jurisdictions and Governments speaks volumes opposed to uno who.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $431.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $373.6K 2.141M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 438013 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 144195 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.