ARU 13.2% 16.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Ann: Trading Halt, page-98

1. 317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    Similar here. First buys in Sept 2011 around 60c and few more around 20c when the Chinese ECE Nolans saved ARUs bacon. Then bought at every CR/SPP including on-market, lowest at 4.1c. A stack more these past 5 yrs all the way up to 62c a month ago.
    Note my recent posts on ARU (also note I basically only ever post on ARU - because it’s a company I know well) which warned shorters were dicing with death because when that Binding Offtake announcement happens it would be a TH and shorters would burn. My advice to shorters is to exit ASAP- their best price/ least loss will be Tuesday-ARU will jump to near enough 60c and continue to climb all week.
    Any “would-be sellers” should think otherwise unless you’re a forced seller.

One possible complicating factor next week is the Chinese ECENolans holding of just under 5% (see Thursdays announcement) It would appear they are finally selling out and the first 4 million (out of 110million) appears to have been sold on-market. Wondering if they will continue to sell (temporarily suppressing the SP) or if someone like GR/HP might offer to buy their stake OR they might just realise that ARU is a good investment and hold for a few more years and possibly get themselves a Disallowed (they purchased at 20c)

Hold onto your hats ppl. ARocketUpya.
    GLTA(patient)H AIMHO DYOR
    “Build it they will come (for more)”
    Last edited by bigblackbear: 07/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.025(13.2%)
Mkt cap ! $381.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $2.808M 16.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
81 2992134 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 1169481 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.