NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Ann: Trading Halt, page-126

1. 1,804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1361
    Gets a bit confusing at this stage of a TO and that no doubt is because most of us have never participated this far into a TO and this is deemed a freindly TO, so far!
    I think you are right Mikey the addressee of the announcement is standard, but what remains intriguing to me is what will MIN/CE throw at us after they get their 80%.
    I gotta call it as I see it and that is I believe they will get to that mark and it is, as we can all witness from their initiatives, that this is a no compromise situation for them. They need to honour their commitment and save respect with this ever intriguing 80% threshold.
    So they achieve this level - 20% left holding firm, drilling in progress, trading halt in play with regard to Drilling Results LD2, the whole world watching (?) and yes even ASIC/ASX.
    Just riveting, once MIN appease their new holders and obviously have control of NWE the company, what are they going to do about the 20% they don't control ?
    Will they back off and say we got what we wanted and that's control, we'll see how long you can hold out, or will they come harder.
    From MIN'S point of view I can see reasons on both sides of back off or back in.
    But the massive factor is the drilling results and not just LD2, we then follow up with NED1 and if firstly LD2 is positive that we all expect, then how will they deal with that going forward???
    Agree Sky they have bunggled this TO opportunity, timing is a bit off, not that they really give a s..., but that bunggling is looking like it could be beneficial to the remaining NWE holders.

My opinion only.
    Good fortune to Holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.