NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Ann: Trading Halt, page-129

1. 4,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Odd move by you, that you're tipping an exceptional discovery, yet you folded into MIN. I dont know at what stage of the TO you folded, and to be honest I dont care.
    Anyone who invested in NWE did so to have exposure to the drill bit. Here we are now, 20+ days into the 1st drill of a 4 drill campaign, with the first two back to back.

I dont think anyone is expecting a major to buy into NWE at this late stage. I'd welcome it, but am not expecting it.

MIN have been successful, going from 19.9% to approx 75%. They've certainly had to work hard to increase the last 20% or so, and they are desperate right now. If a billionaire wants what you have, it pays to hold on tight. The NWE BOD completely misread the room when recommending the takeover. The ones they initially canvassed were the easy pickings. Had they canvassed the top 15 - 100 holders, they would have got a different story.

I haven't topped up on market yet, as I'm expecting MIN to force a capital raise soon. I want to ensure I at least maintain my current standing, although if I'm honest, if the terms are ok, I'll be going balls deep.

Happy Easter to all the regulars.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.