NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Ann: Trading Halt, page-184

1. 4,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Always love hearing from you @alexei ii

I think at this stage of the game, NWE is not going to realise full value that we might have pre TO activity. Defining the full extent of the permits at this stage is something I am not expecting to occur. It goes against MIN ambition, and I doubt any external review or regulator would view this negatively for NWE minority holders.

There has been a lot to digest in the last 6 months or so, but I think it is news to me about the LKR3 pad being placed already. Definitely seems like a dodgy call, but getting gas to market asap is a MIN priority. I'm not completely against this to be honest. Full field definition is a bit of a pipe dream, and Iain was probably dreaming if he ever thought that would occur.

I have a nice bottle of McLaren Vale that is currently sleeping for the announcement of NWE participating in getting gas to market and am still hoping I'll get the opportunity to enjoy it as a NWE holder.

I'm still yet to get a reply/acknowledgement to my emails from 22 and 27 March. Pathetic really.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.