NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Alexi as you know I look forward to your posts, but I disagree...

1. phx
    508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219
    Alexi as you know I look forward to your posts, but I disagree you here.
    It is the function of the CEO/BOD reevaluate what the company is doing on an ongoing basis.
    With a new BOD they have come to different conclusions to the previous BOD - nothing nefarious and nothing for ASIC to investigate.
    The BOD do not need, and are not expected, to detail the reasons for every decision to the shareholders.
    It would be nice, definitely, but there is no requirement.
    In this instance the BOD can put forward many arguments for a change of priorities and if we go running to ASIC/ASX over everything the BOD does, then I fear we will be ignored when there are genuine grievances.
    Many, myself included, would consider it in NWE's best interest to get into production and earn some $$ ASAP thereby having funds to do further and more extensive exploration without needing further funds from shareholders.
    After the initial cap raise to fund the plant, NWE should be able to fund all future exploration/apparaisal of the tenements from its share of gas sales.

Yes, we will have to fund the plant but we also have to fund the exploration and then the plant.
    I would love to see NED1 and many other targets drilled but i'm not sure that the difference of 20% or 22.5% ownership is a deciding factor to either party.
    CE has also said he wants to increase the size of the plant so it is in everyone's best interest to do further exploration ASAP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.