NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

that’s not quite right re continuous disclosure.. NWE doesn’t...

1. 2,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    that’s not quite right re continuous disclosure.. NWE doesn’t need to consider the size of MIN when consider its obligations, it’s simple a question of NWE and it’s market cap (which is, as has been pointed out here a number of times, considerably higher than it was at the time of the exploration well).

this is an appraisal well, being drilled by a company with a market cap that is now multiples higher than it was last drill.. so of course they don’t need to disclose as much.. they might want to, for other reasons, but there’s no obligation to (no matter how much shareholders want to know)..

if I was a holder, I’d take comfort in no news to date, as the only thing that could really move the needle market cap wise part way through a drill would be something negative.. announcements simple saying everything is going to plan would not move the share price.. the final results release is what will be key.. so sit tight, wait for that and hopefully it’s a reason to open a nice bottle at the time
    Last edited by pomhat: 09/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.