LRS 2.63% 18.5¢ latin resources limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-134

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    so, just trying to get a sense of the process here and what we can expect. given the wording indicated institutional and sophisticated investors does this mean most believe we are likely to get an announcement tomorrow indicating fully or partially taken up.
    i'm a reasonable size holder here and have been in for a bit over 2.5 years. i must say i was a little surprised about the timing of this cr myself. having said that, my understanding is always that institutional investors are pretty key to this stage of the development of a mining project at the stage we are at in Brazil.
    whilst we were all thrilled at the timing of the last raise at 16c the institutional investors have been sitting in the red pretty much ever since. this might have required a little more encouragement this time around. given this raise leads to about a 13% increase to our soi and as such a dilution to our current holdings naturally we all would have liked it to have been done at a higher price. whilst we can all postulate about post 2030 demand v supply the truth is that this is an unknown.as such we need to move whilst the demand is there and terms are in our favour
    it is hard to not envision our market cap not reacting to jorc upgrades with some consideration given to opex and depth issues already outlined on this forum.
    as such i am putting my faith in cg and the team that this cr is well considered and that it allows the drill programme to contnue full steam ahead with deposit definition critical to our position

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $517.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 17.5¢ $2.039M 11.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 144143 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 2098329 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.