CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

Correction - I now believe they never gave us an AISC for DEC....

1. 11,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 684
    Correction - I now believe they never gave us an AISC for DEC. They gave cash costs for December on 10th Jan, and it was implied that these were based on production, which would be reasonable.

RE the sales number - they say in the HY report that they had $3m of bullion, and the price of gold was about 2700, so that is about 1,100 ounces. So if they sold that 1100 oz plus all of production, after Jan prod of 5210 and Feb prod of 5005, March might have ranged between 4900 and 5800 oz, so there is a chance we could have gone backwards in March.

Re the balance sheet - there was a net current deficit of about $65m at the half year, and now looks to be about $80m, so worsened by about $15m including the placement but not the SPP. Their current interest bearing liabilities will be $87m, which is $32m higher than the $55m in the HY report. Current cash levels will be about 28.8m, vs 9.4 at HY, trade and other payables will be 22.5m v 20.6m at the HY. The hedging losses are not counted due to an accounting policy, or it would look far worse. So the current accounts have gone backwards after including the raise by my numbers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.