MSB 5.24% $1.11 mesoblast limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-212

1. 7,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1337
    I own shares in another stem cell company, a very small amount. This is a company who's product I understand, and I see the value.

I do not own share in MSB. I did a ton of research early on and decided to keep an eye on it. I have been more than vindicated in not buying. It's unlikely at this rate I ever will.

I keep up to date because I'm curious if my predictions are correct. So far they have been.

I'm not a good investor, that's not my speciality. A couple investments have done very well. One in particular is terrible (a certain sperm stock) not because of the product, but because of management.

My lesson has been that even though the product may be promising, management may still drive the company into the ground.

My issue here is I trust neither management nor the product. The product is still unproven, after all these years and trials.

Statistical trawling does not make up for missing primary endpoints. Those who don't understand how trials or statistics work won't really understand that point. You can find significance after the fact by modifying subgroups - doesn't mean the product works. Still need to prove with further dedicated trials. Trials which, years down the track, MSB still hasn't started.

Despite spending all the previous two cap raises cash and now needing more.

Si is getting rich. Holders are not.

Yet the holders posting here focus on the credentials of anonymous nay sayers. They focus on the use of "we". instead of focusing on the lack of progress, the huge pit the money is going into, the failure of the company to meet the FDA's expectations

Why? Because they don't want to admit they made a bad call? That they don't want to admit they didn't really understand the industry they were investing in, the complex science they were blindly supporting?

I think it's important to be critical. And there is much to be critical about here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
0.055(5.24%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.13 $1.04 $6.781M 6.207M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43856 $1.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 66000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.