MSB 3.06% $1.01 mesoblast limited

Imagine if during the trading halt meso received info from FDA...

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Imagine if during the trading halt meso received info from FDA that they have approved reme. Or that all that is required from the FDA is to prove they have the funds in the bank to be able to meet the market requirements of approval.
    just thinking out loud, we know meso is the master at raising funds, we know they have in the past extended a trading halt into a suspension. We know they don't actually require all that much funds, another $20m USD would be enough.
    the issue would be timing of market sensitive information and it being publically available eg another crl or approval. Imagine the litigation meso would have: raising funds from parties knowing you've received a crl? That would be the end of meso and my early retirement!.

clearly I hope for approval, I simply don't get shorting a comp any that is doing good, has market approval in Japan, Canada, NZ, we know the FDA lost a big stick with the stem cell industry when they lost the autologous war and all that is left standing is meso who are trying to mass produce a product for the betterment of society in a scientific robust and consistent way, (which the FDA had concerns about) and have been answered according to meso when they received notification that the resubmission is in order.
    not financial advice, just my thoughts out loud.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.01
Change
0.030(3.06%)
Mkt cap ! $1.153B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.04 99.0¢ $5.111M 5.050M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 211966 $1.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.02 136540 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.