PEK 0.00% 20.0¢ peak rare earths limited

Hopefully they don't bother insulting us further by...

1. 2,332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    Hopefully they don't bother insulting us further by offering participation to the honest LT shareholders . Better for us to just buy on market when it opens close to 50 cents so we can avoid the 6 weeks a SPP process takes while people sell to buy . Plus save the ridiculous price someone will charge to run it. What was the last raise ... I try to forget ...was it 90 cents.? I think the directors deserve a performance bonus .... must have been very stressful for them waiting idly for the licence for the last 2-3 years on their salaries . Still let's leave that until after the raise to maximise the number of shares to be gifted . If the raise closes on Monday it means people / fundies were obviously already privy to the forthcoming raise and the price . How many of them sold in the last few days / helped drive a price rise to sell into etc . What really is the definition of insider trading . You are invited to participate in a raise while the market is open and you know it's at a major discount to the current price . For me no contact for a raise should be legally made while the stock is trading as by default you are being given privaleged inside information . IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $25.31K 126.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5384 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 14748 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.04pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.