PEK 5.71% 18.5¢ peak rare earths limited

Missing out on what? on the BOA news? Once the BOA drops it will...

1. 1,438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 646
    Missing out on what? on the BOA news? Once the BOA drops it will most likely have a loan agreement with Shenghe lets call it US$150m, then they can get say US$70 debt (I dont think they will get that much personally) still leaves US$100m to find which has to be via equity. So my question is - Will that overhang the SP. The last CR certainly did.

Again I think that the news of BOA will push it up as people get excited but it will get sold into from the latest CR participants and if macro drops off like many suggesting we will most likely end up back down around this mark again.

Could me wrong...more often than not wrong but this is my prediction. $100m US is alot to find and even if its only $100m AUD its still a lot of money in todays current environment.

Ngualla is a great project and a monster its just the monster wont be printing cash for some time and when it does there will be alot of loans etc to pay off. That being said if you genuinely have a 5yr+ outlook then its a no brainer, many people think they do but lose patience very quickly and Im also guilty of this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.010(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $49.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $39.73K 221.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6861 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 49783 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.