IPT 4.17% 1.3¢ impact minerals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-32

1. 2,272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1009
    India will soon pass China as the largest populated country, could become another vital export country for Australia, trust them more than China.
    I am not saying to stop trading with China but diversify our export/import markets and not become too reliant on China.
    I am really excited about this HPA project, could be huge for IPT, if all goes to plan I can see IPT becoming a multi-billion dollar cap. company.
    A4N which is planning to become a HPA producer is capitalised now at $850 million and is yet to produce any HPA, they have also received tens of millions of dollars of assistance and loans from government bodies as it a critical mineral. Plus being a Critical Mineral any expenditure done on developing it, half is given back as a rebate/refund by the government.
    IPT is now fully funded to complete all the studies and metallugical testing till the start of mining with the recent Capital raise. They also have $4 million coming in the next few years from the conversion of options.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $38.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $4.63K 384.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 5526784 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 964687 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.