IPT 0.00% 1.5¢ impact minerals limited

India will soon pass China as the largest populated country,...

1. 2,182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 991
    India will soon pass China as the largest populated country, could become another vital export country for Australia, trust them more than China.
    I am not saying to stop trading with China but diversify our export/import markets and not become too reliant on China.
    I am really excited about this HPA project, could be huge for IPT, if all goes to plan I can see IPT becoming a multi-billion dollar cap. company.
    A4N which is planning to become a HPA producer is capitalised now at $850 million and is yet to produce any HPA, they have also received tens of millions of dollars of assistance and loans from government bodies as it a critical mineral. Plus being a Critical Mineral any expenditure done on developing it, half is given back as a rebate/refund by the government.
    IPT is now fully funded to complete all the studies and metallugical testing till the start of mining with the recent Capital raise. They also have $4 million coming in the next few years from the conversion of options.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $27.94K 1.909M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 5168783 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 1206999 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.