BUR 6.25% 15.0¢ burley minerals ltd

Happy to respond to each of your points below mate.“have zero...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 472

Happy to respond to each of your points below mate.

“have zero frustration and you couldn’t again be talking more rubbish ,CRR wil get to 15mt one day but I never said it was ever going to be over 9mt”

• you stated in DM’s that it would be 15mt by December 2023 and that the current JORC released would be in excess of 1.2% plus #Li20 and it would go up 200% on JORC.

“You are one of the worst pumpers alive and seriously people should watch out for your biased posts.”

• I note a message you sent me once it said: “I pump but I hold”

• funny I run podcasts every Sunday, do interviews with Jody Dahrouge and others and contributing so much to the fintwit community even my research getting picked up by an article. For me it’s about what I can contribute on here.

• we are all biased to own conviction and holds. To say you’re not is untrue.

”Researching a stock doesn’t mean it wil hit in lithium and I stated your original post was again rubbish saying this had an average of 1.3 percent. You can’t just count the good hits it’s all the hits.”

• I put a lot of work into my research and many commend me on this. I validate things for myself and post them. As for my comparison on CY5 and BUR I included hits 1m or more and assays of 0.8% or more. It’s not a definitive guide but helps me get my head around it. If you don’t like it that’s fine. I’ve posted plenty of other research on BUR
    • You even commended me on it saying “Good research man well done”

“I’m just warning posters of you . You did this with VRC , I’m saying posters should be aware of your biased posts.”

• Your biased here is down ramping BUR because of your 1.2 million share position in BM8. So don’t think you can talk about bias. Not long after they couldn’t get drill approvals I noticed you pop up on BUR. We all have bias, it’s how we hold with conviction.

“Mate, just take a chill pill.”

• you wrote to me once and said the followingbelow:
    • “just don’t come across as bitter with other stocks man . Focus on what you believe and just because one stock does one thing it doesn’t mean another does another . So just focus on your research and if you believe build a good line in BUR”

Thank you for the advice, I’ve done that. Now best you take your own advice and do the same.

Last edited by VikingDayTrader: 08/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.010(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $22.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 14.0¢ $25.72K 170.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 22625 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 14000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 6.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 14.0¢ 60417
Last updated 11.53am 21/05/2024 ?
BUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.