IG6 22.2% 8.8¢ international graphite limited

Some comments on this thread are a bit wide of the mark. This is...

1. 4,320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2615
    Some comments on this thread are a bit wide of the mark. This is a Commonwealth Government grant, it has nothing to do with the WA Government. The grant application would have been assessed on its own merits and the approval does not set any precedent in itself for future grants, loans or concessions. I would expect the company to continue to attract support from government agencies because its project is being run well and has loads of potential.

Aside from that, yes, excellent news.

Just a question: I recall them talking about the timing of feasibility studies for the downstream plant - to be landed by mid 2024 - but not for the graphite mine. The latest presentation, from May the Force, flagged that we are due an update of the MRE for Springdale but no mention of any feasibility study. However today's announcement explicitly states that the grant money will go towards feasibility studies for both Collie and Springdale. Does anyone know if there is any timeframe on the feasibility work on Springdale?

Here is a list of all of the companies awarded grants in this tranche of the program.

https://business.gov.au/grants-and-programs/critical-minerals-development-program/grant-recipients

The biggest grant in this round was for $6.5m so IG has done relatively well here.

And here is some info about the program.

https://business.gov.au/grants-and-programs/critical-minerals-development-program

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IG6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.016(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $17.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 8.8¢ 7.4¢ $61.40K 711.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 78628 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IG6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.