GLN 7.14% 13.0¢ galan lithium limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-89

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Been holding for around 5 years now myself to and have bought in at the highs and lows. Doing quite well overall purely because it’s my largest investment.

Definitely feeling frustrated over the last year or 2.

Something that has recently been playing on my mind is the fact that no industry expert ever seems to pump Galan. Take Lowry for example. He has made it very clear he has no financial interest in Galan. He reiterated it again most recently on a video he posted. Yes he could be lying but why lie? It’s in his interest for the share price to rise. He also seems to have a good relationship with Daniel so i would imagine he would be keen to promote the stock if he saw value. I personally spoke to him about 2 years ago as well and he said he could never see himself investing in Galan. He would not say why. He also said he respected Daniel J but that his abilities in the company would be limited. Again that’s all he would comment.

We all believe Galan is “undervalued”. It’s hard not too. I just keep thinking, what am I missing, what do the expects know that we don’t?

Rodney Hooper is another example. While he has mentioned Galan a couple of times he has never really promoted the stock. I get that most of these guys are paid to do what they do and why promote a stock you are not paid to but at the same time if we are as undervalued as we all think we are then how do we keep going unnoticed.

Is our asset as good as we think it is?
    We have the grades, we have the quantity but it is messy? We sit on the outskirts of the bigger players and our resource is spread out around them. Is this an issue?
    Is HM too overcrowded?

I don’t have enough experience when it comes to the finer details of what makes a lithium resource truly good, bad or mediocre so I would love to get your thoughts on the above Paul. You to Spovend. I know you know your stuff so would appreciate some input.

Keen to hear anyone’s thoughts and logic.

I don’t mean to sound doom and gloom and I understand nothing goes up in a straight line but when you see what other assets have sold for in the last few years and you look at what we are supposed to have, on paper it’s a no brainer. What’s the catch we are all missing?

Regards
    Luke

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.