SPQ 11.1% 1.0¢ superior resources limited

I can say for sure I am happier buying here at 3c rather than...

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    I can say for sure I am happier buying here at 3c rather than buying into a CR at 6c earlier in the year and maybe ending up here at 3c with a 50% loss in such a weak market where most small companies have a sinking SP.

Last week at RRS there was a great presentation of what micro-cap and small-caps (SPQ is on the border between the two - depending on who you ask but $50m is a common cutoff)

The Small Cap sector is down 24% over last 12 months
    The Micro Cap sector is down 48% over the last 12 months

The reality is that this sector is very weak currently (Nearly every company presenting at RRS has been smashed over last 12 months), especially for non producers. SPQ held up very well for longer than I expected when comparing to others.

If you don't believe SPQ can go from 3c->6c->9c and beyond, you may want to dig into the details and understand the opportunities at hand and if not satisfied, go buy something else that's more shiny. It's quite complex to understand, especially if you are chasing assay results and looking for copper grades when someone is looking for a porphyry core (As it's the absence of mineralogy in particular areas is you are looking for in this case).

Look, we possibly all agree that it would be great to have a very well polished spiel to make the punters happy and hungry, but in the end this is not how a project gets developed over many years. The board is not there to hold up the share price for traders, they are there to build, long term value and this is done via the drill bit and not by sexy presentations.

For those dissing Peter, I have found him to be approachable and always willing to explain in detail what he's trying to do. He seems to be taking a methodical approach to achieving the best outcomes. One of the challenges is that there are a lot of significant opportunities in Greevale and it's easy to loose focus on which should be tackled first. One company we saw last week are spending $1m per week on drilling so the CEO can meet their renumeration objectives - I know which I'd rather have.

Hopefully after this CR is closed, we can create a new thread filled with positivity

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $20.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $9.04K 903.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 61000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 4485422 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.07am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.