HMX 2.78% 3.7¢ hammer metals limited

Ann: Trading Halt, page-25

1. 4,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1353
    I think it's good that the idiotic uncertainty that has prevented the SP from rising for months is finally off the table. The dilution is within bounds and is not dramatic in my view. Without CR, the SP would probably have fallen below 6 cents anyway. It's a pity they didn't use the trip to 10 cents for a CR - though I think Dan assumed that the Kalman update would take us to 12-15 cents. At least that's how I see it.

This gets to the heart of the matter. In my view, anyone who buys in now is getting much more value than someone who bought 12 or 18 months ago. SP is at the same level, but a lot of value has been added. Dan is right - the exciting drilling results are missing - but on the fundamental side HMX has increased in value. In my view, this is a fact that is simply ignored or simply suppressed because of the issue of the capital increase.

I find the timing interesting. Shouldn't the answers to the Mt Hope boundary dispute be on the table by the end of May? Presumably one has nothing to do with the other.

I think the results of the drillings around Mt. Hope could bring some movement into the question of possible cooperation in the region. Especially if the results are good.

Although it is costing me money now (again), I see the CR as positive. A big uncertainty is off the table. The drilling around Mt. Hope will begin. New game, new luck.Have a good weekend and DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $32.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.7¢ $990 26.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 521127 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 123243 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.